Consultant / Practice Manager (m / w / d)
With work experience
ACURA is a dynamic group of companies headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, which was founded in 2018 as a start-up of private companies and currently has more than 400 employees at several locations at the start of its mission: building the leading network for Dental care in Germany.
Our base is a young, enthusiastic team with high efficiency, flexibility and sense of humor. We share the common will to break new ground, the passion for innovation and the passion for our goals.
To ensure our rapid growth in the company, we are looking for a full-time dental assistant / commercial employee as a consultant / practice manager (m / w / d) at Germany at the earliest opportunity . Possible locations: Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Berlin, Cologne, Hanover, Hamburg.
- Professional supervision of the ACURA partner practices (nationwide / regional) in all organizational and commercial matters
- Practices for the daily practice of questions and practice in practice (management, billing, assistance, etc.)
- ACURA management and the medical directors
- Organizational interface between the ACURA management and the partner practices (practice organization and team organization)
- Takeover of BackOffice activities
- Several years of experience in practice management as a practice manager, ZMV or ZFA, ideally with leadership experience in human resources
- Basic knowledge of common practice management systems (Z1, DS-Win, Charly)
- In-depth knowledge of billing, quality management and hygiene management
- Successfully completed professional dental or commercial training, B. Dental assistant, dental administrative assistant, commercial assistant, etc., or comparable qualification (study)
- Good knowledge of common MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Friendly-confident, assertive appearance combined with the ability to coordinate multiple complex projects
- High willingness to travel (driving license class 3) and spontaneity coupled with a strong organizational talent
- permanent employment
- Attractive remuneration
- Extensive social benefits and flexible working time model
- 30 days vacation
- Internal and external training opportunities, eg personnel management, practice organization
- Possibility for far-reaching, typical for a start-up company development opportunities
- High degree of flexibility and autonomy
- Home office
- Company cars, ie for private use
a start-up company, we look forward to meeting you in person!
Please apply with your complete application (cover letter, CV, certificates) stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 069 - 271 474 020. Of course we guarantee complete confidentiality.
Acura Dentists GmbH
60322 Frankfurt am Main
Further information at www.acura-zahnaerzte.de.